Exeter, California

#1_STATEMENT ALLOCATED by a witness and/or customer

CO-OWNER RYAN****** or OWNER.for TAXES. AVOID!! SCAMS!! "OWNERS POSING AS ONE". for a PUBLIC CONSUMERS SATISFACTION of an IMPOSTER OF AN OLD GOOD NAME LIKE TONY'S. DEALING WITH RELATIVE RYAN_

#2_STATEMENT ALLOCATED by a witness and/or customer:

TAKING OF PERSONS PROPERTY IS A VIOLATION OF 459.

#3_STATEMENT ALLOCATED by a witness and/or customer:

this is for the PUBLIC and PEOPLE) PLEASE be AWARE of TONY SERPA'S/RYAN-you can avoid SCAMS,FRUADULENT like these two UNDERCOVER OWNERS that i have stated ABOVE

#4STATEMENT ALLOCATED by a witness and/or customer:

(LIE,TELL YOU WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR, STEAL from CARS) THANK YOU

#5_STATEMENT ALLOCATED by a witness and/or customer:

I THOUGHT I WAS GETTING MY CAR TOWED BY GOOD OLD TONY'S BUT INSTEAD IT WAS A GUY NAMED!! RYAN(25 YEARS OF AGE)BUSINESS I ASKED HIM WHY DID IT SAY TONY'S HE HAD NO ANSWERS.

#6_STATEMENT ALLOCATED by a witness and/or customer:

I WENT TO PURCHASE A LIEN CAR HE SAID HE WOULD GIVE ME A CERTAN DATE TO PAY IN FULL( I REALLY LOVE THAT TRUCK HE HAD) BUT WHAT HAPPEN HE SOLD IT FOR LESS.

#7_STATEMENT ALLOCATED by a witness and/or customer: I WENT IN TO GET MY TIRE FIXED. WELL I OVER HERE TO GENTLEMEN TALKING "THEY STATED" WEREN KEEPING YOUR NAME ON THE BUSINESS SO WE CAN KEEP ROTATION WITH LAW ENFORCEMENT. THEN I HEARD SOMEONE ELSE SAY WHY. THE OTHER PERSON SAID YOU GOT ALOT TO LEARN PEOPLE WHO GET THERE CARS TOWED BY LAW ENFORCEMENT USUALLY CANT GET THERE CAR OUT SO IT IS ALL PROFIT FOR US. THEN TWO GENTLEMEN APPROACH ME WITH A SURPRISE LOOK ON THERE FACE. I JUST TURNED AROUND WALKED TO TIRE PLACE DOWN THE STREET.

Had an Experience with SERPA TOWING?

Comments